Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moles and Palmistry

To understand the moles and spots divide the palm in half vertically (draw an imaginary line in the middle vertically from the middle of the tip of middle finger to the bracelet.

This effectively divides the palm into right side and left side.

1) A mole on the middle of the palm but on the right half is considered a very auspicious. It Promises a very happy married life. It gives riches and many helpful relatives. Many a times these people also have a twin mole on the back of the palm exactly. According to Maharishi Agastya such a marking shows a very rich person and gives a very happy life.

2) Black mole near the fish line at the end of the life line near the bracelet gives a troubled married life.

3) Mole a little up from 2) between the fate and life line but below 1) destroya wealth.

4) Mole same like 3) but shifted to the left part of the hand takes the person away from his birth place for livelihood and life is always a rollercoaster ride for him.

5) Mole on the top phalange of the right hand thumb makes the person very hardworking and gives money also. Same on the left hand causes loss of wealth.

6) Mole on the tip of right index finger makes for a lover of justice and gives a successful
life. Same on left hand is cause for attrition and fights and can give some sudden losses.

7) On the tip of right middle finger gives a balanced life and a happy one. On the left it gives hurdles in achieving goals and serious illness.

8) On tip of right ring finger if of a dark color then it gives some sadness and may also foretell Heart problems. If it is reddish in color it shows a scholar. On the left hand gives contentment and success. On the tip of right little finger it shows losses of beloved things. If of light red color it is positive and shows that even after some losses the person will recover and become rich. On the left hand gives lucky children.
Note: if these are found on the left side of the fingers then their effect is reduced by half.

9) Black or brownish spot on the mount of Mercury shows failure in love and marriage.

10) Mole on the mount of Venus in the shape of a flame and the heart line has an island shows danger of electrical shocks.

11) Black mole between heart and head line on the right hand part of the palm gives fame and recognition amongst peers in the field of work.

12) Same mole shifted to the left part shows huge monetary losses.

13) Near the bracelet of the right hand on the palm if there are moles in a series or chain shows tremendous success in life.

14) Mole like 12) if found on the left hand on the left-hand side shows mental aberration for the past three years. Specially if found on the head line itself.

15) A mole on Venus mount and nearer to the base of the thumb shows rise in life after birth of children.

16) A black mole on life line shows accidents and injury to the head.

17) If the same is white in color and round shows trouble to vision and eyes. Care should be advised during the age.

18) A blue or purple colored mole on the quadrangle and near the heart line shows disease related to blood. On the right hand it shows event in the future and on the left it shows the event is past.

19) A red mole on the head line shows injury to the head.

20) But if the same is below the Sun mount on the head line and of red hue shows Ear related troubles.

21) Black mole on the sun mount show eye related problems and also shows failure in family life.

22) A mole on the Jupiter mount shows obstacles in marriage and very little success in religious matters.

23) Mole on the Saturn mount gives bad reputation due to love affairs. It makes for a troubled married life.

24) Mole on the mount of Mercury gives a bad name in business.

25) Mole on Moon show delayed marriage. Danger from water also is a possibility.

26) A black mole on Venus mount gives early marriage. Sexual experiences start shockingly early.

27) A mole seen on Venus mount where green and blue veins are also visible shows a debilitated Venus and can give sexual diseases.

28) A brownish mole on heart line shows a hopeless flirt and a romantic. Success in love will elude the person.

29) If the same mole takes a red hue then it shows heart troubles.

30) Black mole on Sun line indicates financial losses.

31) Black mole on the fate line delays professional success.

32) And with this if the fate line has an island then it shows danger to the Father.

33) Mole on health line shows constitutional weakness.

34) Black mole on marriage line turns family life into a hell.

35) Mole on mars line gives a timid nature and neurosis.

36) Mole on the joint of first and middle phalange of index finger makes the person a rolling stone.

37) On the lowest junction of index finger is cheated by his own family member.

38) Mole on the second phalange of middle finger should be careful with weapons.

39) In general, ancient masters say that if the mole is enclosed inside the fist it is a fortunate marking to have. It shows a good earning and less spending person and vice versa.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one

Anonymous said...

i have a doubt -

one sentance says if mole is enclosed within fist, person will save money.

My mole is on left hand index finger -it suddenly came when i was pregnant. its in the first phlang ( near to tip ) but hidden on right side - ie. towards the side touching the middle finger. Pls advice.

Can i do anythign to prevent losses.

Anonymous said...

36) Mole on the joint of first and middle phalange of index finger makes the person a rolling stone.

What does this mean?

Nitin said...

Not clear about 2 points below. Is it right vs left palm?
OR is it right/left parts of right palm.
Basically divided each palm into 2 parts.

11) Black mole between heart and head line on the right hand part of the palm gives fame and recognition amongst peers in the field of work.

12) Same mole shifted to the left part shows huge monetary losses.

Prithvi said...

As per your suggestions on point 11, i have a mole on the right palm between the heart line and head line nearly to the centre of the palm. My questions is about the 12th point that states, if the mole shifts to the left part it indicates monetary losses. By the Shift, Do you mean the left part of the right palm, or the left palm?????

Prithvi said...

I have a mole exactly at the centre of the right foot since the last 15 years. I would like to know what does that indicate????

Nanu said...

hi, read yr 11th comment on mole between heart line & head line, if i measure my palm horizontaly it measures 10 cm and the mole is exactly in the centre that is 5 cm for right as well as 5 cm for the left, this mole appeared on my palm 3 months ago, pls let me know what it means, regds nanu

THILAGA said...

hi... i have twin moles on my left middle finger on the first joint from my palm with my palm facing down. another twin mole on my wrist on my vein and another twin mole on top of my elbow joint this one abt 1 inch away fr each other.. compared to the one on the finger and wrist.all 3 locations on the left hand and same direction vertical... i served all over net to look for the wat it means but never found it...is there any meaning to it? the twin on finger and wrist just came abt this year ard last month.... please... im so curious

Anonymous said...

I have a brown mole at the end of my head line, what does it mean?

Anonymous said...

i have a mole lil bit above the base of my right thumb. what does that signify?

Anonymous said...

what does the mole on the second phalanx in the right hand shows..?

Anonymous said...

when you say 'mole', do you also mean black spots? I have a black spot on the right half of my left palm with another black spot exactly at the same spot on the back of the hand. does that suffice your criteria for point1?

Anonymous said...

I just developed a very small light colored mole on the right side of my left palm, near the bracelet, actually the mole is not on my palm it is at the peripheri, just where the palm finishes. So if i showed my palm to a palmist, he/she may not even be able to see it unless i point it out.

Anonymous said...

I have just developed a mole on the edge of my left palm, near the braceleft on the right side of the left palm, at the edge of the lunar mount. It is at the edge of the palm. What does this imply?
Thanking you.

x_helen_x said...

me and my fiance have identical moles on our wedding fingers, does this mean anything?

sweety said...

i m a female i have a mole on my left hand lifeline what does it indicate

Stephanie said...

What does it mean if you have the same shaped mole as your partener in exactly the same place? We both have the same sort of shapeless mole on the left hand on the lower mars hill...

Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas, I have recently seen 2 moles on the back of my hands (not palm). They are really between my fingers and can only be seen when I spread my fingers open. They are very dark, round moles: one between my little and ring finger and another between ring and middle finger (left hand). I am wondering what they mean. Can you help?

Anonymous said...

I got a mole on my right hand little finger inside the fist. what does that mean ?

Anonymous said...

My mole is on the heart line just below Saturn mount, during my teens i fell in love with my own cousin sister, suffered defamation in love and was deserted by my relatives; now i am a judge, i earn lots of money but my promotion is withheld and i am getting very bad postings. I was well off during my first eight years of service. I am happily married and have two sons. I am feeling very frustrated.Success is eluding me and my friends who are much less competent are getting promoted. Can any one say whether the mole has got anything to do with my success? An astrologer has said that the mole is affecting my progress and i should take "indra nila" without delay. What should I do?

Anonymous said...

I have mole on the base of my right thumb, outer side of the palm, and another on my joint of my right index finger just below the nail. what are the significance of the both?

Albert said...

really good one...its really interesting to know the connection between moles and palmistry..

Sanjukta said...

i have a mole near the middle of my right palm on the heart line. it appeared with my pregnancy... does it mean anything

Anonymous said...

About nr.11
A black mole above the line of heart and close to the line of fate indicates protection. You must have noticed it many times in the past.

anonymousinagony said...

what does it mean to have a mole on lower side of ring finger of your left hand ?

PLZ ANSWER

anonymousinagony said...

what does it mean to have a mole on the lower side of your ring finger of the left hand ?

Anonymous said...

I have a black spot on my left hand pinky (inside just above the base of the finger ) A palmist read my had and when he saw the mole he said it means that i have a secret relationship or marriage . I have been in an unhappy marriage for past 15 years but have had a secret realtionship with my ex for past 10 years . But the mole appeared long after i eas in the relationship !!!!!

Anonymous said...

meaning of a mole at the end of my left thumb between the logic and the love line

Anonymous said...

I will be sad and have heart problems.. Great... I think it does discribe me right